Eurajoki

From Heraldry of the World
Revision as of 13:53, 7 July 2019 by Knorrepoes (talk | contribs) (Text replacement - "50 px|link=Finland[[Category" to "[[Category")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to navigation Jump to search
Logo-new.jpg
Heraldry of the World
Maailman heraldika
Finland.jpg
Finnish heraldry portal
Suomen vaakunat
Finsk heraldik
Finland.flag.gif

EURAJOKI

Region : Satakunta
Former province : Länsi-Suomi (until 1997 Turku and Pori)
Additions : 2017 Luvia

Eurajoki Kuntavaakuna / Kommunvapen

Official blazon

  • (1950) Kultakentässä punainen, kilven toisesta reunasta toiseen ulottuva, sakarainen, alapuolella aaltokoron rajoittama muuri, josta nousee musta rapu pidellen saksissansa sinistä nahkiaista.
  • (2017) Sinisessä kentässä kultainen, kolmimastoinen kuunarilaiva.

Origin/meaning

These are the arms of Luvia, adopted after the merger in 2017.

The previous arms were officially granted on January 26, 1950.

Eurajoki Kuntavaakuna / Kommunvapen

The lobster and the eel have been taken from the old seal of the local parish. The wall is a symbolf for the medieval castle in the village. The base shows a canting wavy bar for the Eurajoki river.

Arms (crest) of Eurajoki

The arms on a road sign

Follow us on
Facebook.jpg Instagram.png
Please use #heraldryoftheworld
Mail.png
Contact us
Support the site:
Donate.jpg

Click on the image to see how to support the site !

Literature : Pirinen, K. Local coats of arms in Finland (Suomen kunnallisvaakunat), Vantaa, 1982, 216 p.