|Heraldry of the World |
|Finnish heraldry portal|
Punaisessa kentässä kultatammi ja sakarakoroinen kultalakio, jossa musta sarvi.
The arms were officially granted on February 12, 1953.
The horn in the chief is taken from the arms of the Horn family, who played a major role in the local history. The wall refers to the many fortresses in the region in medieval times. The oak refers to the oak forests and the estates in the municipality.
The arms on a road sign
The arms on the town hall
|Follow us on
Please use #heraldryoftheworld
|Support the site:
Literature : Pirinen, K. Local coats of arms in Finland (Suomen kunnallisvaakunat), Vantaa, 1982, 216 p.