From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search


State : Bayern
District (Kreis) : Miltenberg

Wappen von Kleinheubach/Arms (crest) of Kleinheubach
Official blazon
German In Silber auf goldenem Dreiberg ein golden bewehrter roter Löwe.
English blazon wanted


The arms show the lion of the Counts of Erbach. The village was a possession of the Counts of Erbach until 1731. They were succeeded by the Princes of Löwenstein-Wertheim, who rebuilt the local castle. The lion is shown as in the arms of the counts after 1518. The arms are known since the early 19th century, but are probably older as the Counts of Erbach ruled only until 1731. There are, however no older seals or pictures of the town.

Siegel von Kleinheubach

The municipal stamp shown in 1892
Wappen von Kleinheubach/Coat of arms (crest) of Kleinheubach

The arms by Hupp in the Kaffee Hag albums +/- 1925
Wappen von Kleinheubach/Coat of arms (crest) of Kleinheubach

The arms in the Deutsches Wappenmuseum

Literature: Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes.

This page is part of the
German heraldry portal

Heraldry of the World

German heraldry:

Selected collector's items from Germany:

Contact and Support


© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Ralf Hartemink arms.jpg
Index of the site