From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search


State : Bayern
District (Kreis) : Rosenheim
Additions : 1978 Großholzhausen (1864 Kleinholzhausen), Pfraundorf, Reischenhart

Wappen von Raubling/Arms (crest) of Raubling
Official blazon

Gespalten von Blau und Rot; vorne am Spalt ein halber flugbereiter goldener Falke auf silbernem Berg; hinten ein freistehender silberner Laugenturm.

English blazon wanted


The arms were granted on July 14, 1953 when the town was renamed Raubling, it used to be Kirchdorf am Inn.

The eagle is taken from the arms of the Counts of Falkenstein, which owned part of the village in the 12th century and was for centuries one of the main noble families in the village. The left part shows a so-call acid-tower used in the paper industry, the main industry in the town.

Literature: Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes.

This page is part of the
German heraldry portal

Heraldry of the World

German heraldry:

Selected collector's items from Germany:

Contact and Support


© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Ralf Hartemink arms.jpg
Index of the site