Reichenbach an der Fils
REICHENBACH AN DER FILS
Unter goldenem Schildhaupt, darin eine liegende Hirschstange, in Rot eine silberne Pflugschar
The arms are a combination of the deer antler of Württemberg and a local village sign, a plough-iron. The iron is known as a village sign since 1588 where it is placed next to the arms of Göppingen, the city that owned the area in those days. The deer antler was added early this century.
Literature: Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes.
Contact and Support
© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink