Diocese of Gloucester and Bristol (1836-1897)
|Heraldry of the World|
|Ecclesiastical heraldry portal|
DIOCESE OF GLOUCESTER AND BRISTOL
Established : October 6, 1836
Disestablished and divided into the Diocese of Gloucester and the Diocese of Bristol July 7, 1897.
A combination of the Arms of the Two Dioceses keys for Gloucester and Coronets for Bristol.
Rate these arms / rate this page :
(when sharing use #heraldryoftheworld when possible)
Literature : Image from J. Siebmacher’s Grosses Wappenbuch Bd 8, Die Wappen der Bistümer und Klöster.