Diocese of Northwestern Pennsylvania
|Heraldry of the World|
|Ecclesiastical heraldry portal|
DIOCESE OF NORTHWESTERN PENNSYLVANIA
Oron a pale engrailled sable three plates; a chief barry wavy argent and sable.
The Wavy Chief symbolize the Lake Eire, and the Silver roundels on black indicates location in Pennsylvania. Was formed in 1910 as the Diocese of Eire, and in 1982 renamed Diocese of Northwestern Pennsylvania.
Rate these arms / rate this page :
(when sharing use #heraldryoftheworld when possible)
Literature : Eckford De Kay: Heraldry in the Episcopal Church; Michael Francis McCarthy: Armoria Sedium