Diocese of Salisbury
|Heraldry of the World|
|Ecclesiastical heraldry portal|
DIOCESE OF SALISBURY
Established : 1559 as successor of the Diocese of Salisbury (Catholic), see there.
Azure, Our Lady crowned, holding in her dexter arm the Infant Jesus, in her sinister hand a sceptre Or, round both heads circles of glory of the last.
The arms were recorded at the College of Arms, and were already used in the 15th century. See Diocese of Salisbury (Catholic).
Rate these arms / rate this page :
(when sharing use #heraldryoftheworld when possible)