Diocese of St. Asaph
|Heraldry of the World|
|Ecclesiastical heraldry portal|
DIOCESE OF SAINT ASAPH
Sable, two keys in saltire, wards upwards, argent.
The arms were recorded at the College of Arms in 1512.
The symbolism of the Keys is uncertain, they are not associated with the Name Saint. But they are found in the Seal of Robert Lancaster Bishop 1411-1433.
Earlier and sometimes later the Keys are replaced by two Croziers.
Arms of Bishops
Gregory Cameron (2009-present)
Rate these arms / rate this page :
(when sharing use #heraldryoftheworld when possible)