|Heraldry of the World|
|Luxembourg heraldry portal|
Héraldique de Luxembourg
The arms were granted on November 6, 1980.
The arms are based on the medieval Lord Guillaume de Feulen (around 1350), the oldest known Lord of Feulen. His arms are derived from the arms of the Lords of Bourscheid, who used three water lily leaves.
The meaning or origin of the dog is not known. It is likely just added to distinguish his arms from the arms of the main branch of the family.
Rate these arms / rate this page :
Literature : Loutsch, J-C. et al.; Armorial communal du Grand-Duché de Luxembourg, Fisch, Luxembourg, 1989, 331 p.