Provincial Grand Lodge of Staffordshire
PROVINCIAL GRAND LODGE OF STAFFORDSHIRE
Per pale gules and quarterly azure and Or; dexter on a chevron between three castles argent a pair of compasses extended of the third; sinister a cross quarterly of the fourth and vert between, in the first quarter a lion rampant of the third, in the second an ox passant sable, in the third a man with hands elevated proper vested of the fifth the robe crimson lined with ermine, and in the fourth an eagle displayed also of the third; the whole within a bordure of the second charged with eight Stafford knots gold.
The arms were officially granted on December 15, 1944. The Arms show the Shield of the United Grand Lodge of England, with a Brodure charged with Staffordshire knots.
Rate these arms / rate this page :
(when sharing use #heraldryoftheworld when possible)