|Heraldry of the World |
Araldica del Mondo
|Italian heraldry portal|
Troncato, ornato di verde e d’argento, alla ruota di molino al naturale, attraversante sul tutto. Ornamenti esteriori da Comune.
The arms were officially granted on August 28, 1930.
Bolzano Vicentino is situated in the eastern part of the province of Vicenza, on the border with the territory of Padua, and is a very fertile land characterized by its richness in springs and watercourses. It is due to these features that Bolzano was once known as "the village of mills", and a mill wheel features in the municipal coat of arms.
Literature : Image provided by Bruno, Vicenza, Italy; background from http://www.edit2000.com/bolzanovicentino/htm/argomento291.htm