Ecclesiastical heraldry of Myanmar
|Heraldry of the World|
|Ecclesiastical heraldry portal|
ECCLESIASTICAL HERALDRY OF MYANMAR
An overview of coats of arms of religious institutions.
Church of the Province of Myanmar, established 1970 as Church of the Province of Burma, Name changed 1989.
- Diocese of Yangon (Rangoon)
- Diocese of Mandalay (Anglican)
- Diocese of Myitkynia (Anglican)
- Diocese of Sittwe
- Diocese of Toungoo (Anglican)
Roman Catholic Church
- Archdiocese of Mandalay
- Archdiocese of Taunggyi
- Archdiocese of Yangon (Rangoon)