Golub-Dobrzyń (rural municipality)
|Heraldry of the World |
|Polish heraldry portal|
Herbarz Miast Polskich
GOLUB-DOBRZYŃ (RURAL MUNICIPALITY)
The arms were officially granted on June 2, 2017.
The wavy bar symbolises the Drwęca River.
The upper crown symbolizes the part of the municipality, which has been part of the Chełmno Province since 1454. The lower crown symbolizes the part of the municipality located south of the Drwęca, which was part of the Dobrzyń region.
The previous arms: