From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Province : Hainaut
Incorporated into : 1977 Ham-sur-Heure-Nalinnes

Armoiries de Ham-sur-Heure

Official blazon

D'or à quatre pals de gueules, un écu d'argent à une anille de gueules en cœur.


The arms were officially granted on September 4, 1910.

The arms are based on the seal of the village from 1668. It showed the arms of the Princes of Merode with a small shield with an wall-anchor. The Princes of Merode owned the village until the end of the 18th century.

Wapen van/Blason de Ham-sur-Heure

The arms in the Koffie Hag/Café Hag albums +/- 1930

Contact and Support


© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Ralf Hartemink arms.jpg
Index of the site

Literature: Servais, 1955