|Heraldry of the World |
Wappen der Welt
Civic heraldry of Germany
The arms were granted on June 7, 1984.
The arms show in the upper part the dove and flask, symbols of the patron saint of the village, St. Remigius.
The lower part shows the bar derived from the arms of the Lords of Manderscheid-Schleiden, who ruled the area until 1593.
Literature : Wappenbuch der Verbandsgemeinde Bitburg-Land 1995.