Provincial Grand Lodge of Buckinghamshire
PROVINCIAL GRAND LODGE OF BUCKINGHAMSHIRE
Arms : Per pale gules and quarterly azure and Or, dexter on a chevron between three castles argent a pair of compasses extended of the third, sinister a cross quarterly of the fourth and vert between, in the first quarter a lion ram pant of the third, in the second an ox passant sable, in the third a man with hands elevated proper vested of the fifth the robe crimson lined with ermine, and in the fourth an eagle displayed also of the third; the whole within a bordure per pale of the sixth and first charged with six royal swans of the third.
The arms were officially granted on June 3, 1929. The Shield shows the Arms of the United Grand Lodge of England, with a brodure in red and black from the arms of Buckinghamshire, The Swans are also from the Arms of Buckinghamshire.