Provincial Grand Lodge of Cheshire
PROVINCIAL GRAND LODGE OF CHESHIRE
Per pale gules and quarterly azure and Or; dexter on a chevron between three castles argent a pair of compasses extended gold; sinister a cross quarterly of the fourth and vert between, in the first quarter a lion rampant of the third, in the second an ox passant sable, in the third a man with hands elevated proper vested of the fifth the robe crimson lined with ermine, and in the fourth an eagle displayed also of the third; the whole within a bordure of the second charged with six garbs also gold.
The arms were officially granted on May 9, 1957. The Shield show the Arms of the United Grand Lodge with a blue brodure with Sheafs from the Arms of the county of Cheshire.