Provincial Grand Lodge of Middlesex
PROVINCIAL GRAND LODGE OF MIDDLESEX
Per pale gules and quarterly azure and Or; dexter on a chevron between three castles argent a pair of compasses extended of the third; sinister a cross quarterly of the fourth and vert between, in the first quarter a lion rampant of the third, in the second an ox passant sable, in the third a man with hand elevated proper vested of the fifth the robe crimson lined with ermine, and in the fourth an eagle displayed also of the third; the whole within a bordure of the first charged with a Saxon crown in chief likewise of the third and three seaxes two erect in fesse and one fessewise in base also proper pomels and hilts gold.
The arms were officially granted on September 27, 1943. The shield shows the Arms of the United Grand Lodge of England, with a brodure charge with a Saxon Crown and Seaxes from the Arms of Middlesex.