|Heraldry of the World|
|Finnish heraldry portal|
Sinisessä kentässä kolme kultaista pajurekeä alakkain.
The arms were officially granted on May 3, 1957.
The arms show thre esledges, which refer to the village Rekikylä (slegde-village) in the municipality as well as to the fact that the village was renowned for its sledge-masters.
The arms on a road sign
The arms on the town hall
Literature : Pirinen, 1982