|Heraldry of the World|
|Swiss heraldry portal|
Armorial de Suisse
Parti d'argent et de gueules à la bande d'or brochante, chargée de trois tourteaux du second.
The arms were adopted in 1923.
The divided shield is derived form the arms of Romainmôtier, as the village was given by King Rudolf III of Burgundy to the Romainmôtier monastery in the 11th century.
The bend with the three golden balls is taken from the medieval family d'Apples.
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums 1914-1960
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Dessemontet, 1972