Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Heraldry of the World|
|Swiss heraldry portal|
Armorial de Suisse
The arms show the H. Wendelin, the patron saint of the village. The armd were designe din 1900, but became official arms only in 1946.
The arms in 1918
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums 1914-1960
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Wappenbuch des Kantons Bern, 1981.