|Heraldry of the World|
|Djibouti heraldry portal|
- National Arms of Djibouti
- National Flag of Djibouti
Djibouti is sectioned into five regions and one city. It is further subdivided into eleven districts.
The regions and city are:
- Ali Sabieh Region (Région d'Ali Sabieh)
- Arta Region (Région d'Arta)
- Dikhil Region (Région de Dikhil)
- Djibouti (city) (Ville de Djibouti)
- Obock Region (Région d'Obock)
- Tadjourah Region (Région de Tadjourah)
As far as I know none of these uses heraldic arms.
National Symbol of Djibouti
The symbol was adopted on June 25, 1977.
The symbol shows two hands holding each a knife and representing the two ethnic groups in the country, the Afar and Issas.