|Heraldry of the World|
|Swiss heraldry portal|
Armorial de Suisse
The arms are based on the arms of the Lords of Bärenfels, who ruled the village. The arms are canting, Bärenfels, or bear-rock. The arms were officially adopted in 1946, but are used since around 1900.
The arms in 1918
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums 1914-1960
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Wappenbuch des Kantons Bern, 1981.