|Heraldry of the World|
|Swiss heraldry portal|
Armorial de Suisse
The arms were adopted on March 20, 1939.
The silver wavy bend is the Linth river, which separates the municipality in two. The staff of Mercury is the symbol for trade, the village is mainly a trading village (cloth). The yellow and black pales symbolise Glarus city, to which the village historically belonged.
The arms in the Kaffee Hag albums 1914-1960
|Follow us on
Please use #heraldryoftheworld
|Support the site:
Click on the image to support the site !
|Support the site:|
Download shop with old heraldic books
Literature : Tschudi-Schümperlin, 1941