Hamilton (parish, Bermuda)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Heraldry of the World|
|Bermuda heraldry portal|
Civic heraldry of Bermuda
Hamilton is named after James, 2nd Marquess of Hamilton (1589-1625). The arms of the parish are identical to his personal arms.
|Follow us on
Please use #heraldryoftheworld
|Support the site:
Click on the image to support the site !
|Support the site:|
Download shop with old heraldic books
Literature : image scanned from stamp; Harper, 1980