|The National Arms of Mauritius||The National Flag|
The island of Mauritius is divided into 9 districts (capitals in parentheses):
- Black River (Bambous)
- Flacq (Centre de Flacq)
- Grand Port (Rose-Belle)
- Moka (Quartier Militaire)
- Pamplemousses (Triolet)
- Plaines Wilhems (Rose-Hill)
- Port Louis (Port Louis)
- Rivière du Rempart (Mapou)
- Savanne (Souillac)
Each of the districts is further divided into municipalities.
I have no idea how many of these actually use a coat of arms.
The island of Rodrigues is divided in 14 municipalities, which are further subdivided into a total of 182 localities.
Coats of arms of cities and municipalities
- Educational heraldry of Mauritius
- Corporate heraldry of Mauritius
- Institutional heraldry of Mauritius
- Ecclesiastical heraldry of Mauritius