Incorporated into : 1965 Greater London Council
Gules three Seaxes fessewise in pale proper pommelled and hilted Or points to the sinister and cutting edge upwards in chief a Saxon Crown of the last.
The arms were officially granted on November 7, 1910.
The arms are based on the traditional arms of the Kingdom of the East and Middle Saxons, as used by Essex County Council. In the case of Middlesex, a Saxon crown was added at the time of the grant.
The arms on an 1884 medal
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !
Literature : Image provided by Laurence Jones