Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Burgh did not have arms, only a seal is known. The seal shows a representation of the McMillan Hall, which was erected in 1888 and was provided from a bequest from two local ladies, the Misses Marion and Jane McMillan.
Seal of the burgh as used in the 1890s
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !