Jump to navigation Jump to search
Incorporated into : 1974 Adur
The arms were never officially granted, but taken from the old seal of the town.
The arms as used on a JaJa postcard +/- 1905
The seal of New Shoreham (source)
|Follow us on
|Support the site:|
Click on the image to see how to support the site !