From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search


Province : Vlaams-Brabant
Incorporated into : 1977 Huldenberg

Wapen van Neerijse/Coat of arms (crest) of Neerijse

Official blazon

  • (1826) Van zilve rbeladen met eene kerk met twee toornen in zijne natuurlijke kleuren staande op een terras van sinople.
  • (1845) D'azur, à une église à deux tourelles d'or.


The arms were granted on June 11, 1826 and in other colours on June 18, 1845.

The arms show an image of the local church. The church first appears in a shield on a seal of the local council dating from before 1635.


The arms from 1826
Wapen van/Blason de Neerijse

The arms in the Koffie Hag/Café Hag albums +/- 1930

Literature: Servais, 1955

Belgium heraldry portal

This page is part of the
Belgium heraldry portal

Heraldry of the World

Civic heraldry:

  • Total pages in the Belgium section : 6,273
  • of which images : 5,062

Other heraldry:

Contact and Support


Your logo here ?
Contact us

© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Ralf Hartemink arms.jpg
Index of the site