Mitterteich: Difference between revisions

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
Text replacement - "Additions :" to "Additions:"
m (Text replacement - "====Official blazon==== " to "====Official blazon==== (de) ")
m (Text replacement - "Additions :" to "Additions:")
Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
 
(23 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{{de}}
'''MITTERTEICH'''
'''MITTERTEICH'''


State : [[Bayern]]<br/>
State : [[Bayern]]<br/>
District (Kreis) : [[Tirschenreuth (kreis)|Tirschenreuth]]<br/>
District (Kreis) : [[Tirschenreuth (kreis)|Tirschenreuth]]<br/>
Additions : 1971 Großensterz, Hammermühle, Kleinsterz; 1972 Gulg, Pleußen, Steinmühle; 1978 Großbüchlberg, Kleinbüchlberg, Oberteich, Pechofen
Additions: 1971 Großensterz, Hammermühle, Kleinsterz; 1972 Gulg, Pleußen, Steinmühle; 1978 Großbüchlberg, Kleinbüchlberg, Oberteich, Pechofen


[[File:mitterte.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}]]
[[File:mitterte.jpg|center|alt=Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}/Arms (crest) of {{PAGENAME}}]]


====Official blazon====
{| class="wikitable"
(de) Über blauem Wellenbalken in Schwarz ein silberner Pfahl, darin ein linksgewendeter schwarzer Abtstab; unten in Silber nebeneinander drei grüne Blumen.
|+Official blazon
|-
|'''German'''
| Über blauem Wellenbalken in Schwarz ein silberner Pfahl, darin ein linksgewendeter schwarzer Abtstab; unten in Silber nebeneinander drei grüne Blumen.
|-
|'''English'''
| blazon wanted
|}


====Origin/meaning====
===Origin/meaning===
The arms were first granted in 1516 by the Abbott of the Waldsassen Abbey, and officially adopted by the municipality in 1967.  The wavy bar is canting for the -teich (Dike) part of the name. The crosier symbolises the abbey, which owned most of the area. The meaning of the flowers in the lower part is not known.  
The arms were first granted in 1516 by the Abbot of the Waldsassen Abbey, and officially adopted by the municipality in 1967.  The wavy bar is canting for the -teich (Dike) part of the name. The crosier symbolises the abbey, which owned most of the area. The meaning of the flowers in the lower part is not known.  


The arms have been used since 1516, but many wrong images existed until July 19, 1967, when the present arms were again granted.
The arms have been used since 1516, but many wrong images existed until July 19, 1967, when the present arms were again granted.


{|align="center"
{|align="center"
|align="center"|[[File:mitterteich.hagd.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}]]  <br/>The arms by [[Otto Hupp|Hupp]] in the [[Kaffee Hag albums]] +/- 1925   
|align="center"|[[File:{{PAGENAME}}1892.jpg|center|Siegel von {{PAGENAME}}]] <br/>The municipal stamp shown in 1892
|align="center"|[[File:mitterteich.hagd.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}/Coat of arms (crest) of {{PAGENAME}}]]  <br/>The arms by [[Otto Hupp|Hupp]] in the [[Kaffee Hag albums]] +/- 1925   
|}
|}


{{de}}
{{media}}
{{media}}


[[Civic Heraldry Literature - Germany|Literature]] : Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes;  
[[Civic Heraldry Literature - Germany|'''Literature''']]: Stadler, 1964-1971, 8 volumes;  


[[Category:German Municipalities M]]
[[Category:German Municipalities M]]
approved, Bureaucrats, Interface administrators, Members who can see the literature depository, Administrators, uploader
3,735,540

edits

Navigation menu