Comments and suggestions are very welcome, but we cannot immediately process new information. We do, however, try to answer as soon as possible questions regarding permission or reported mistakes and to add information on request.
The best and fastest way of contacting us is by e-mail. For other options, see below.
Mails are dealt with based on the topic, hence please use the proper subject title. We apologise for the inconvenience, but we receive too many mails and some structuring is necessary...
You can mail in the following languages:
- English, and you will receive an answer in English
- Dutch, Afrikaans or Frisian and you will receive an answer in Dutch.
- German, French, Danish, Icelandic, Swedish, Norwegian, Slovak or Czech and you will receive an answer in English.
- other languages are not supported or read.
Please select the appropriate option by clicking on the link. (If these topics are not mentioned, the mail will automatically be rejected as spam !)
- Contributions (background information or images) to the site can be send with as subject : Civic Heraldry Contributions with the name of the relevant town/bishop/... etc. in the mail.
- If you would like us to add information on a certain town, send a mail with the subject : Please add information with the name of the relevant town/bishop/... etc. in the mail.
- Permission for use of images or texts can be send with as subject : Permission asked for use
- If you would like us to design new arms for a municipality, town, bishop or family, please mail with as subject Request to design arms.
- If you need help in identifying unknown arms (NOT family/personal arms !) send a mail with as subject : Can you identity these arms ?
- If you have any books for sale, please first have a look in the literature list, whether we already have it, if not send a mail with as subject : Books for sale
- If you have any other items to offer send a mail with as subject : Items(s) to offer
- If you have suggestions for the site send a mail with as subject : Suggestions
- Please send any broken links or mistakes in the lay-out with as subject Broken Link.
- If you have any other question send a mail with as subject : Other Question
- if you want to donate non-electronic items, please use the site address below
- if you want to register your personal arms, see How to submit a registration
Other contact options
Of course you can also send information and requests by regular mail or post it on our social media, see the address or icons below. Response time will be slower as by mail though. Whatsapp or Telegram are not supported.
Postal address of the site
Stichting Heraldry of the World i.o.
6871 BM Renkum