Lautenbachzell: Difference between revisions
Jump to navigation
Jump to search
Knorrepoes (talk | contribs) m (Text replace - "|width="15%"|50 px|right |}" to "|width="15%"|50 px|right |}<seo title="Armorial de France, Armoires, Blason" />") |
Knorrepoes (talk | contribs) No edit summary |
||
Line 4: | Line 4: | ||
|width="15%"|[[File:France.jpg|50 px|right]] | |width="15%"|[[File:France.jpg|50 px|right]] | ||
|}<seo title="Armorial de France, Armoires, Blason" /> | |}<seo title="Armorial de France, Armoires, Blason" /> | ||
'''LAUTENBACHZELL''' | '''LAUTENBACHZELL''' | ||
Line 9: | Line 10: | ||
[[File:lautenbachz.gif|center]] | [[File:lautenbachz.gif|center]] | ||
==Official blason== | |||
Parti, au premier d'argent au lévrier rampant en contourné de sable, colleté d'or, au second de gueules au dextrochère bénissant d'argenthabillé de sable, posé en pal. | |||
====Origin/meaning==== | ====Origin/meaning==== | ||
The arms were designed and created in 1978. | |||
The arms scombine elements of the two abbeys that ruled/owned the village. The hand is taken from the arms of the Lure Abbey, which ruled the village until 1555, when it merged with the Murbach Abbey. The village belonged to the Murbach Abbey until 1793. The dog is taken from the arms of the Murbach Abbey. | |||
The municipality has the right to use the Cross 1914-1918 around the shield, which was awarded in 1921. | |||
[[Literature]] : Wilsdorf et al, Armorial des Communes du Haut-Rhin | [[Literature]] : Wilsdorf et al, Armorial des Communes du Haut-Rhin | ||
Line 16: | Line 25: | ||
[[Category:French Municipalities L]] | [[Category:French Municipalities L]] | ||
[[Category:Haut-Rhin]] | [[Category:Haut-Rhin]] | ||
[[Category:granted 1978]] |
Revision as of 07:56, 9 January 2013
Heraldry of the World Civic heraldry of France - Armorial de France |
LAUTENBACHZELL
Département : Haut-Rhin
Official blason
Parti, au premier d'argent au lévrier rampant en contourné de sable, colleté d'or, au second de gueules au dextrochère bénissant d'argenthabillé de sable, posé en pal.
Origin/meaning
The arms were designed and created in 1978.
The arms scombine elements of the two abbeys that ruled/owned the village. The hand is taken from the arms of the Lure Abbey, which ruled the village until 1555, when it merged with the Murbach Abbey. The village belonged to the Murbach Abbey until 1793. The dog is taken from the arms of the Murbach Abbey.
The municipality has the right to use the Cross 1914-1918 around the shield, which was awarded in 1921.
Literature : Wilsdorf et al, Armorial des Communes du Haut-Rhin