Sankt Ingbert: Difference between revisions

Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replacement - "[[Category:German Municipalities" to "50 px|link=Germany[[Category:German Municipalities")
Line 18: Line 18:


The arms were replaced on August 11, 1947 by the arms below, which in turn were abolished after the merger of 1974.<br/>
The arms were replaced on August 11, 1947 by the arms below, which in turn were abolished after the merger of 1974.<br/>
[[File:st-ingbe.jpg|center]]
[[File:st-ingbe.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}]]


In these arms the tools and wheel from the old arms remained. The lilies in the second quarter refer to the medieval Knights of St. Ingbert. The small chapel in the third quarter shows the legendary Ingobertuskapelle in the city.
In these arms the tools and wheel from the old arms remained. The lilies in the second quarter refer to the medieval Knights of St. Ingbert. The small chapel in the third quarter shows the legendary Ingobertuskapelle in the city.


{|align="center"
{|align="center"
|align="center"|[[File:{{PAGENAME}}1892.jpg|center|Siegel von {{PAGENAME}}]] <br/>The municipal stamp shown in 1892
|align="center"|[[File:stingbert.hagd.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}]]  <br/>The arms by [[Otto Hupp|Hupp]] in the [[Kaffee Hag albums]] +/- 1925   
|align="center"|[[File:stingbert.hagd.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}]]  <br/>The arms by [[Otto Hupp|Hupp]] in the [[Kaffee Hag albums]] +/- 1925   
|}
|}