County of Feldkirch
|Heraldry of the World
Civic heraldry of the Austro-Hungarian Empire
COUNTY OF FELDKIRCH
The County of Feldkirch was a possession of the Counts of Montfort who sold the county in 1376 to the Dukes of Austria. The county is at present in the State of Vorarlberg, Austria.
The arms are the arms of the Counts of Montfort (see also Vorarlberg)
Literature : Ströhl, 1890