Ebreichsdorf: Difference between revisions

From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Text replace - "Österreich" />" />" to "Österreich" />")
m (Text replacement - "Additions :" to "Additions:")
Tags: Mobile edit Mobile web edit
 
(23 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
{|width="100%" style="color:black; background-color:#ffffcc;"
|width="15%"|[[File:Austria.jpg|50 px|left]]
|width="70%" align="center" |'''Heraldry of the World<br>Civic heraldry of [[Austria]] - [[Austria|Österreichische Gemeindewappen]]'''
|width="15%"|[[File:Austria.jpg|50 px|right]]
|}<seo title="|}<seo title="Wappen, Gemeindewappen, Stadtwappen, Marktwappen, Österreich" />
'''EBREICHSDORF'''
'''EBREICHSDORF'''


State : [[Niederösterreich]]<br>
State : [[Niederösterreich]]<br>
District : Baden
District : Baden<br>
Additions: 1972 Schranawand; 2001 [[Weigelsdorf]]
 
[[File:ebreichsdorf.jpg|center|alt=Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}/Arms (crest) of {{PAGENAME}}]]
 
===Official blazon===
*(1912) Ein blauer Schild, im Fuße von einem grünen Moorboden durchzogen, aus welchem drei natürliche Schilfrohre mit Kolben und Blättern, ein jeder von
einem sechsstrahligen goldenen Sterne überhöht, emporwachsen, den Schild umgibt eine ornamentierte bronzefarbene Randeinfassung.
*(2001) In Blau unter einem über zwei Webspulen laufenden silbernen schwarzgestreiften Band im Schildhaupt ein silbernes Wasserrad, die waagrechten Speichern duch silberne Leisten bis zum Schildrand verlängert, aus den Leisten wachsend rechts drei goldene Schilfrohre, links drei goldene Ähren, im Schildfuß zwei linksgewendene scilberne Fische.
 
===Origin/meaning===
The arms were officially granted on August 30, 2001.
 
The wheat ears and the textile bend in the chief are taken from the old arms of Weigelsdorf. The three reeds are taken from the old arms, see below.
 
The water mill wheel refers to the many former watermills in the area, specifically in Schranawand and Unterwaltersdorf. The fish refer to the Fischa river. They are also a Christian symbol and refer to the parish of Unterwaltersdorf, which was founded in 1050 and covered the whole area.
 
The previous arms were officially granted on March 5, 1912.


[[File:ebreichs.jpg|center]]
[[File:ebreichs.jpg|center|alt=Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}/Arms (crest) of {{PAGENAME}}]]


====Origin/meaning====
The arms refer to the former seven ponds in the town, which were established in 1568 by the Lord Von Leopoldsdorf, the lord of the village at the time. Only a few parts of these still exist.
I have no information on the meaning or origin of these arms. Any information is welcome !


{|align="center"
{|align="center"
|align="center"|[[File:ebreichsdorf.hagat.jpg|center]]  <br/>The arms in the  [[Kaffee Hag : Die Wappen der Republik Oesterreich|Coffee Hag album]] +/- 1932  
|align="center"|[[File:ebreichsdorf.hagat.jpg|center|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}/Coat of arms (crest) of {{PAGENAME}}]]  <br/>The arms in the  [[Kaffee Hag : Die Wappen der Republik Oesterreich|Coffee Hag album]] +/- 1932  
|align="center"|[[File:{{PAGENAME}}p.jpg|center|350 px|Wappen von {{PAGENAME}}/Coat of arms (crest) of {{PAGENAME}}]] <br/>Special postal cancellation 1987
|}
|}


[[Literature]] :  
{{at}}
{{media}}
 
[[Civic Heraldry Literature - Austria|Literature]] :  
   
   
[[Category:Austrian Municipalities E]]
[[Category:Austrian Municipalities E]]
[[Category:Niederösterreich]]
[[Category:Niederösterreich]]
[[Category:Baden]]
[[Category:Baden]]
[[Category:Granted 1912]]
[[Category:Granted 2001]]

Latest revision as of 10:26, 28 January 2024

EBREICHSDORF

State : Niederösterreich
District : Baden
Additions: 1972 Schranawand; 2001 Weigelsdorf

Wappen von Ebreichsdorf/Arms (crest) of Ebreichsdorf

Official blazon

  • (1912) Ein blauer Schild, im Fuße von einem grünen Moorboden durchzogen, aus welchem drei natürliche Schilfrohre mit Kolben und Blättern, ein jeder von

einem sechsstrahligen goldenen Sterne überhöht, emporwachsen, den Schild umgibt eine ornamentierte bronzefarbene Randeinfassung.

  • (2001) In Blau unter einem über zwei Webspulen laufenden silbernen schwarzgestreiften Band im Schildhaupt ein silbernes Wasserrad, die waagrechten Speichern duch silberne Leisten bis zum Schildrand verlängert, aus den Leisten wachsend rechts drei goldene Schilfrohre, links drei goldene Ähren, im Schildfuß zwei linksgewendene scilberne Fische.

Origin/meaning

The arms were officially granted on August 30, 2001.

The wheat ears and the textile bend in the chief are taken from the old arms of Weigelsdorf. The three reeds are taken from the old arms, see below.

The water mill wheel refers to the many former watermills in the area, specifically in Schranawand and Unterwaltersdorf. The fish refer to the Fischa river. They are also a Christian symbol and refer to the parish of Unterwaltersdorf, which was founded in 1050 and covered the whole area.

The previous arms were officially granted on March 5, 1912.

Wappen von Ebreichsdorf/Arms (crest) of Ebreichsdorf

The arms refer to the former seven ponds in the town, which were established in 1568 by the Lord Von Leopoldsdorf, the lord of the village at the time. Only a few parts of these still exist.

Wappen von Ebreichsdorf/Coat of arms (crest) of Ebreichsdorf

The arms in the Coffee Hag album +/- 1932
Wappen von Ebreichsdorf/Coat of arms (crest) of Ebreichsdorf

Special postal cancellation 1987
Logo-new.jpg
Heraldry of the World
Wappen der Welt
Austria.jpg
Austrian heraldry portal
Österreichische Wappen
Austria-flag.gif

Contact and Support

Partners:

Your logo here ?
Contact us



© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Ralf Hartemink arms.jpg
Index of the site

Literature :