Provincial Grand Lodge of West Lancashire
PROVINCIAL GRAND LODGE OF WEST LANCASHIRE
Per pale gules and quarterly azure and Qr; dexter on a chevron between three castles argent a pair of compasses extended of the third; sinister a cross quarterly of the fourth and vert between, in the first quarter a lion rampant of the third, in the second an ox passant sable, in the third a man with hands elevated proper vested of the fifth the robe crimson lined with ermine, and in the fourth an eagle displayed also of the third; the whole within a bordure per pale of the second and third seme of fieurs-de-lys gold and roses of the first.
The arms were officially granted on October 28, 1920. The Shield shows the Arms of the United Grand Lodge of England, with a brodure showing the Fleur-de-lis and the Red Roses of Lancashire.
We have no information on the meaning or origin of these arms.
If you have any information on these arms Grand Lodge of West Lancashire mail us !