|Heraldry of the World |
|Slovak heraldry portal|
Heraldika na Slovensku
Province : Trnava
District (okres) : Trnava
The arms were officially granted on September 7, 1995.
The arms are based on the local seal from 1608. The arms indicate the importance of agriculture for the village. The green colour is also a canting element (Zelena = green).
Literature : Kartous and Vrteľ , 2003