Krasnosamarskoye

From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search

KRASNOSAMARSKOYE (КРАСНОСАМАРСКОЕ)

Federal subject : Samara Oblast
District : Kinelsky

Arms (crest) of Krasnosamarskoye

Official blazon

В червленом поле золотые вверху – петух, внизу – план крепости о четырёх бастионах.

Origin/meaning

The arms were officially granted on May 30, 2013.

In August 1736 on the orders of chief secretary of the Senate of the head of the Orenburg expedition, and K. Kirilov, naval lieutenant Pyotr Semyonovich Bakhmetyev, built a redoubt - the Krasnaya fortress with four bastions on the right root bank of the Samara river, which was part in the system of the Samara fortified defense line.

The village of Krasnosamarskoye was founded in 1743. The settlement was named Mochinskaya Sloboda, because the first settlers were the Cossack Tatars from the Mocha (Chapaevka) River, and the settlement was also staffed by retired soldiers from the Alekseevskaya fortress. In the second half of the 18th century, the village was inhabited by parts of the Landmilitia (settled troops, maintaining a regular organization), relocated from the Zakamsk defensive line.

The arms thus show the fortress and a rooster as a symbol of vigilance

Literature : Image from www.heraldicum.ru


Russia heraldry portal



This page is part of the
Russia.jpg
Russia heraldry portal


Logo-new.jpg
Heraldry of the World

Civic heraldry:




  • Total pages in the Russia section : 6,793
  • of which images : 3,793

Other heraldry:


Contact and Support

Partners:

Your logo here ?
Contact us



© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Ralf Hartemink arms.jpg
Index of the site