100th Civil Engineer Squadron, US Air Force

From Heraldry of the World
Jump to navigation Jump to search

100TH CIVIL ENGINEER SQUADRON, US AIR FORCE

History: Constituted as 100 Installations Squadron on 1 August 1955. Activated on 1 January 1956. Inactivated on 15 June 1956. Redesignated as 100 Civil Engineering Squadron on 24 May 1976. Activated on 30 September 1976. Inactivated on 15 March 1983. Activated on 1 February 1992. Redesignated as 100 Civil Engineer Squadron on 1 March 1994.


Coat of arms (crest) of the 100th Civil Engineer Squadron, US Air Force
Official blazon
English blazon wanted

Origin/meaning

The Emblem was approved on 17 April 2000.

Literature: Image from Wikimedia Commons. Information from https://www.afhra.af.mil/


US heraldry portal



This page is part of the
Usa.jpg
US heraldry portal


Logo-new.jpg
Heraldry of the World
Newyork.jpg

US heraldry:




  • Total pages in the US section : 20,610
Brooklyn-snyder.jpg

Ecclesiastical Heraldry of the USA:

Department of Defense.png

Military Heraldry:


Contact and Support

Partners:

Your logo here ?
Contact us



© since 1995, Heraldry of the World, Ralf Hartemink Ralf Hartemink arms.jpg
Index of the site